Quote Originally Posted by u-b View Post
Sean enters the reply: "The current overseer is [First Name] Mailer. A notable feature that I do know about is a neck tattoo that she has: it's number 44 plus a serial number. The gangs we are currantly facing also have neck tattoos. History in general and of the overseer in particular are suppressed in the Shelter, so I don't know much of it, only that Mailer has been the overseer for my whole self-conscious life. It is not taught that the Shelter is in a state of treason or rebellion, just that the contact with the other Shelters was lost for some unspecified reason. I was a scout, but had standing orders to avoid the contacts with outside population. Four of us were exiled in one event. The reasons were not officially disclosed. We thought it was a sort of punishment for what we did, even if that sort of punishment seemed unusual, it might be argued somewhat reasonable. I, for one, failed to prevent an outbreak of disease in the scouting party I've lead. Tariq here blew up his apartments and Richard was in vocal opposition against isolationism. I do not know what the fourth exile's hypothesis was, I don't believe she told us. We now strongly suspect these were not the true reasons, at least not the first two, but we don't have solid proofs or anything." Sean also enters as much about Overseer Mailer as he knows, but this, unfortunately, does not constitute a "biography".

Spoiler
Show
What does Sean know about Overseer Mailer? Full name and maybe a regularly celebrated birthday would be a start, but allso other relevant info. Neck tattoo serial number maybe, if it is known. Sean is providing this info, but I want to know it too.
Spoiler
Show
Yes, he does know Overseer Mailer's first name (Sarah), birthday (13 July), a designation number (4R5-67113-02) and so on.

The reply is...confusing (or enlightening);
"ERROR, YOUR INFORMATION ABOUT SHELTER 44 OVERSEER CANNOT BE ACCURATE. OVERSEER SARAH MAILER WAS THE RECORDED OVERSEER OF SHELTER 44 AT THE TIME OF THE ORIGINAL TREASON CHARGE, AND WAS FOUND GUILTY OF INSTIGATING THE CRIME. ALL RECORDS OF OVERSEER SARAH MAILER MATCH THE DETAILS OF THE OVERSEER YOU HAVE PROVIDED. THIS CANNOT BE FACTUAL, HUMAN BEINGS DO NOT LIVE OVER 121 YEARS, OVERSEER SARAH MAILER IS BELIEVED TO BE DEAD, ALBEIT STATUS IS NOT CONFIRMED. SHELTER 44 DID NOT LOSE CONTACT WITH OTHER SHELTERS, THE AUTHORITIES OF THE SHELTER ATTEMPTED TO ELIMINATE AND/OR ENSLAVE THE INHABITANTS AND STAFF OF OTHER SHELTERS, IN A TREASONOUS ATTEMPT TO USURP THE SHELTER SYSTEM, COMMITTING AN ILLEGAL ACT OF WAR AGAINTS UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. SHELTER 44 STAFF ARE GUILTY OF SABOTAGING SHELTER COMMUNICATIONS, AMONG OTHER FEDERAL GOVERNMENT INFRASTRUCTURE."