1. - Top - End - #665
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Questionable Content XVII: "My Brain Is Trash And I Live On The Internet"

Quote Originally Posted by VoxRationis View Post
    Oh, that's how you're interpreting it? I figured it was more in the same vein as watch parties for The Room, in that there's a lot of sexual content, but the viewers are seeing it less as a source of sexual gratification and more as a font of humor.
    Either way, in targeting the horny loners of the internet, the "I'm suddenly a successful streamer" is... actually quite plausible. Whether it was a conscious branding choice or just something they kinda stumbled into, I could absolutely see that being a thing. Heck, even the actual Youtubers I watch have viewership bumps whenever they do anything from the hornier side of gaming, even with extensive (and IMO hilarious) censorship. I can't say I was one of those that found the Suddenly Streamers turn especially needing of justification, but dang if this didn't do that for me anyway.
    Last edited by georgie_leech; 2021-09-24 at 12:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grod_The_Giant View Post
    We should try to make that a thing; I think it might help civility. Hey, GitP, let's try to make this a thing: when you're arguing optimization strategies, RAW-logic, and similar such things that you'd never actually use in a game, tag your post [THEORETICAL] and/or use green text