Laboratory - Clone

"On the off-chance he is free, if you let him wake up he'll probably pick up on the overwhelming hostility and uncertainty in this room, try to telekinetically throw us into the wall while screaming in terror, and then run down the hall trying to find an exit," Mag remarks indifferently, sounding like he's seen exactly that sort of thing countless times before. It's not really anything to worry about with Dr. Eun sticking her probes and needles in the vat boy's brains, anyway. He takes a step back, peering at Eun's console, and frowns.

"My guesses are the implant either amplify the crazy psychic powers or help keep him pliant and suppress the body's ability to resist being possessed, but neither spectral possession nor psionic powers are my area of expertise. Also, I think the rib cage thing might be some sort of diabolism, but don't quote me on that until we get someone who actually knows magic to look at them. Prime branched out into some very dangerous and bizarre fields of study," the cyborg remarks. Goddamn, Prime, you just had to dabble in all the weird, esoteric forms of power we thought were too dangerous to meddle with, didn't you? He wonders if he should forward the rib images to Needs. Needs would probably know what's going on in there. We might not get a straightforward answer, but it wouldn't hurt to try, right?