1. - Top - End - #1342
    Firbolg in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: Girl Genius XXIX: A giant corkboard of continuity madness

Quote Originally Posted by DaFlipp View Post
    A few more suggestions:

Doctor Zapnoodle's extradimensional shenanigans. Kind of borderline because I don't think it'd actually be a narrative problem if that thread was never revisited, but at the time the characters leaned pretty heavily on the "What if he SURVIVES and becomes MORE POWERFUL" button.

Queen Albia's machinations. Especially as embodied by her honeypot agents that she's sent along with Agatha and Gil. How badly does she want to keep Agatha for her "garden" exactly?

Like a half dozen minor character arcs in Mechanicsburg. A *lot* of well-developed characters are, last we saw, still frozen in time. Assuming solving the time bubble isn't the endgame conflict (which given its prominence, it might well be!), popping that bubble will unleash major players like the Jaeger generals, the Castle's former prisoners (especially Von Zinzer, who still needs to show up in that "time window" alongside Agatha and Geister!Gil at some point), and more back into the world.
    We also have General Vole, who came with Higgs to Paris, then vanished. A loose end, if Vole never appears again we'll shrug and move on, but still out there.
    I wonder if Vole is the solution to the Bang / Zeetha dilemma; he'll convince Bang that violence is not the answer, and if she still tries to kill Zeetha he'll stop her in the approved Jager method of stopping people who are trying to kill the Heterodyne's best friend.

Also, Othar's quest needs to find resolution. Either he gives up his plan, or he dies, or he gets banished to some other place or time.
    Possibly Othar could wind up sacrificing himself to take out The Other.
    Last edited by Shining Wrath; 2021-09-29 at 09:34 AM.
    This ... is my signature finishing move!

"It's never good when you make a fiend cringe" - MadGrady

According to some online quiz, I'm a 6th level TN Wizard. They didn't give me full XP for all the monsters I've defeated while daydreaming.
    http://easydamus.com/character.html

I am a Ranger Archetype: Gleaming Warden (thx to Ninja Prawn)