Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post

I'll weigh your reads harder cause you as town is decently good at gamestate reading.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh.

*Spins wheel*

*Squints*

May the Dice be Ever in your Favour.

I think I got the wrong wheel.
Don't trust my reads!

(Seriously, though. My gamestate reads may be decent but I tend to find the wrong wolf within the category I correctly realise should contain a wolf.)

Lol at the second part, but also humour to deflect from an accusation is something I've seen you do as a wolf.

Incidentally, townleans on AV and Taffamai for their Caoimhin votes. There was still a realistic chance I'd die when Taffamai voted, and I wouldn't have bussed in that position. Because there's a lot of townies who are getting towncred from the flip as well, such that the POE would be uncomfortably narrow for wolves.

As for AV... well, yes, they totally would bus a partner. But bussing a partner by just making an RVS vote and leaving it there? That's not the route I'd expect them to take. I'd expect more of an attempt to gain cred for the bus from wolf!AV.

So yeah, I've reached "if there was a bus it was probably Book Wombat". Though I'm not convinced there was.

That leaves Xihirli/BW/gac3/Captain Cap/bladescape/Supagoof to look over in more detail. I'll do a Caoimhin ISO to see who looks partner-y.