Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
Saaad thiiings haaappen iiin liiife...
Good luck to everyone then. I didn't fake-claim but I can't prove it. I might as well go on my own terms so...
PULL THE LEVER: BOOK WOMBAT

Was a fun game.
Book Wombat died today. They committed suicide. Book Wombat's role was Mr Hyde.

Book Wombat, you are Doctor Jekyll, a LOVED ROLE BLOCKER and the SURVIVOR, and Mr Hyde, BULLETPROOF and the SERIAL KILLER. You win the game if you kill every hostile character or nothing can prevent this from happening and you survive until the end of the game.

You have FIVE abilities:

Time for a Change (Passive): You start as Doctor Jekyll, and at DUSK, if you are Doctor Jekyll, you become Mr Hyde, and if you are Mr Hyde, you become Doctor Jekyll. You may type SERUM in the main chat during each DAY to avoid switching at the start of the next DUSK.

If you are Doctor Jekyll, you do not have access to Mr Hyde’s abilities and vice versa. If an ability cares about your name, only one of the names is your name at a time. Further, anything you do as Doctor Jekyll is not traceable to Mr Hyde and vice versa. Finally, Doctor Jekyll is actually a Survivor (just a Survivor with an unusual victory condition) so you will appear as one if investigated.

Loved (Passive): So long as you are named Doctor Jekyll, you have a passive -1 to your execution votes. This will NOT be announced unless it becomes relevant.

Philanthropy (Roleblock Priority): So long as you are named Doctor Jekyll, once per NIGHT you may choose a player: they are role blocked tonight (Fast Priority and other Roleblock Priority abilities cannot be blocked).

Lost (Passive): So long as you are named Mr Hyde, you are IMMUNE to dying during the NIGHT.

Brutality (Kill Priority): So long as you are named Mr Hyde, once per NIGHT you may choose a player: they die.