Unfortunately I have a headache and haven't been able to focus on this. Some random thoughts:

Quote Originally Posted by Metastachydium View Post
I was confident Rogan will be baned. I knew you weren't. I just trusted my bluff to work. (You might notice that the term I used was unlikely, rather than impossible).\
Quote Originally Posted by Metastachydium View Post
The Goof was instructed to bane you.
And you were confident that Goof was town and would actually bane Rogan? When most people were suspicious of him?
Makes me suspect Meta but probably we'd be better off checking them via kill colour. moonfly, have you confirmed with Unavenger that the kill will show Meta's kill colour and not yours?

I agree that Rogan's power is more likely to be entirely false answers rather than partly false answers since the former is actually useful, unlike the latter.

I'm also becoming paranoid about Snow. Especially since I know gac's RAC quote wasn't from me. Still not paranoid enough to actually vote her, though.

I can't blame people for being suspicious of me (I'd be suspicious of me at this point if I didn't know I was town, if only by POE) but if anyone wants to daykill me please let me know so I can claim first. It won't be super helpful to town but it'll at least answer a couple questions you'll likely have after my flip.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by moonfly7 View Post
I'm....not married to that Idea. But that was what I was proposing at the time yes.

My theory NOW though(which I stated after this one), is that it was False, False, True. Taff and Rogan are cleared, Goof is Mafia. Under the assumption that you only get one correct answer when you have multiple answers from one question. If you think about it, it keeps Rogans power useful but not OP. If he just asks true/false's, he would then always get correct answers, but trying the ultimate question would, according to this theory, only give him one Mafia Name.
Hmm okay that's plausible. Although AV's illegal QT does seem like good reason to townread Goof.
(Kinda feel bad using an illegal move to get a read on Goof but I can't un-know it now.)