Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
I feel like I've missed a strip again. Wasn't Claire in a depressive spiral and about to spend the rest of the day under a blanket, and now she's cracking wise with a smile on her face like it never happened? Or is the power of Faye's "Nah, you're okay, don't worry about it" a cure for anxiety that prescription medicine cannot hope to match?
She's clearly starting to feel better at the end of 4662, and it's unclear how much time passed between that and 4663.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
Also, quick question; anyone know how long it takes to fire a pot? I did a little sculpture in school, I recall it's supposed to be done twice for 8-12 hours per time, or something like that. I only ask because Pintsize has had thumbs for one day - he got a body, missed his interview, got examined by Faye, went shopping, then Clinton and Elliot got laid, Yay went nuts and had to be talked down by Aurelia, then Marigold was woken up by May and went to yoga before Claire Got A Job this morning.

Lots of 24/7, Open-All-Night pottery workshops in the QC universe, it seems?
Just because the comic doesn't mark its timeskips doesn't mean they don't happen - either 4621 or 4626 could easily be an indeterminate number of days later, and I find it natural to assume there was a timeskip in there somewhere given Pintsize's expanded wardrobe.