It is fine and watchable but I am dubious on the whole.

I read the books many years ago and read the last few due to losing interest after Robert Jordon died - so my memory of them is very spotty at best on individual bits, so I am more or less looking at the show with somewhat fresh eyes and am unlikely to notice anything other then very major changes (Rand is not the Dragon Reborn, Trolloc are people too etc level changes).

Reason for being dubious.

Spoiler: Mostly epidode 4 but applies earlier also
Show

While I remember liking Nynaeve in the books and her actress seems to be fine it isn't really reasonable for her to track down Lann without magic - Lann and team ran away on horse back, used magic to keep the horses healthy, crossed a river, and avoided Trollocs.

In order for Nynaeve to find him she need to:
a) go back to the village and hear that they have left
b) outpace them while avoiding Trollocs
c) fail to actually track the people she is actually tracking in favour of the two people she is not tracking
d) give up on her clearly amazing tracking ability in favour hoping to stumble upon the people she was tracking by simply trusting the people who lost them in the first place

This seems far fetched.

Next is her healing ability for Lann and the grief she seemed to have which activated it - her own village was attacked, many were injured, she herself had to resort to stabbing a trolloc in the back to kill it rather then being able to tap into the power to heal or harm then she does it for some guy she has spoken to a handful of times.

I get that they want her there and that they likely want to highlight her as the likely candidate for the Dragon Reborn (and hey maybe that is a change they are making for the tv show) and want a relationship between her and Lann (which if I recall correctly did happen in the books) but it just feels very rushed - and if they continue to just say 'person A is in location B doing thing C - don't question it' it will get old fast for me.