1. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: LETS! GO! TO! PRISON! Jojo Part 6 Begins Dec 1st!

Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
    I did kinda like ripple as well.
    If nothing else then in part because it seemed more like an "earned" power.

Also i kinda lost track of the newer seasons.
    Is this main character also related to the J family line?
    Ripple was cool, I feel like there was still space to explore ripple based powers when the story swapped off and never looked back, but Spin is also awesome. If nothing else I feel like Araki should consider a big swap around for powers again because Stands are starting to feel tapped out.

Yea this season follows Jotaro's daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
    Oh also, spoiler question for one of the middle seasons
    Spoiler
    Show

Last i read this there were an invisible baby. What happend with that plot.
    Did it turn into anything significant?
    Spoiler
    Show
    No, the invisible baby sadly never followed up on the possibility she might become a new JoJo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Eh, to be honest, I don't think Spin is a comparable power for Ripple.

Also, SBR is probably gonna be absolute hell to discuss on this forum considering the nature of the Maguffins of that arc.

1: I don't think mentioning that something is a continuity reboot or a reimagining counts as a spoiler.

2: STB follows an alternate version of Jonathon and Zeppilini while an alternate version of Dio is a major antagonist. JoJolion follows an alternat e take of Josuke, but also features beings who could be analogous to the pillar men.

Yes, the narratives are quite dfferant, but the beats are there.

Considering this thread is about Stone Ocean.
    Spoiler
    Show
    the plot of which eventually get's very involved in a villain attempted to reboot all of time and space
    and also those stories you are talking about all take place AFTER the one this thread is about you should just spoil it, label it, and be safe about it for the anime only crowd.
    Last edited by Dragonus45; 2021-11-30 at 10:05 AM.
    Thanks to Linklele for my new avatar!
    If i had superpowers. I would go to conventions dressed as myself, and see if i got complimented on my authenticity.