Reindeer Games

Reuma takes her own set of bells, as well as getting a little bit of a fake horn extension from Tuuli. Tuuli considers Jade's question. "Well, iffn' twer just me, Ah'd say it's sure fire an advantage, seein' as Ahm three deep on wins. But reuma here's got two left feet." "HEY!" Reuma jumps up and stamps a foot in mock anger, and spins her bells into place around a wrist. "You'll be singing a tune when you have nine bells hanging with your ornaments! Let's get them, Jade." Reuma takes a few paces out into open space, while Tuuli heads a little bit off in a slightly different direction. The pair wait for Jade to take a place out away from anything or anyone to trip over. "Alright, everyone ready?" Tuuli's voice carries, and it's clear they have been keeping it quiet while in close company. "3... 2... 1... GO!"

Warm Reprieve

Pyrhra considers the question, tapping her chin, then winks. "Well now dontsha think that's a silly question to ask a rabbit? Of course I'd like to have kids... a nice loving family to cook meals for, folks to bring friends home too. It'd be nice to have the chance to choose that, you know?" Pyrhra takes another long drink of the nog, frowning slightly. "Although, I'm not entirely sure about marriage... Itsh just a big commitment, ya know? Like saying you want the same desert the rest of your life. Sure, it might be your favorite desert, but the only one? Maybe that's my dirty laundry shpeaking though." The bunny taps the table with a peppermint stick.

Smiling at Rein's teasing question, Pyrhra shrugs her shoulders and plays it cool, even though the compliment brings a fresh blush to her face. "See, I told ya' I was damaged goods. Now you'll just have to wonder about that secret husband, heehe. Maybe I'm just out here to change up my desert~" Pyrhra gives a taunting wink. "It sounds like youi know where to find more jusht like me though, what with a bar like that, Hehehe." Pyrhra empties the mug after the faked laugh, trying to hide a streak of jealousy that crosses her face, seemingly at the thought of Rein hanging out with seedy barmaids and the like.

The look definitely has passed by the time that Rein agrees to the competition. Clapping her hands together in gentle excitement, Pyrhra gives an answer. "I shtart strong. Give me a dare... Butttt..." The bunny offers the empty tankard to Rein. "Tell me and then go fill our mugsh. I wanna stew on it a little." Pyrhra says the line with a voice that would send a shiver up a veteran's back, and while the ask seems to be a disadvantage for the meek girl, the way she leans her cheek on a hand to wait for Rein to fill the glasses couldn't have been any more like a predator's confidence if she was a dragoness sizing up a squire. "Of course, you could always back out if you are afraid of being beaten hic by a widdle bnuuy wabbit."