So shouldn't the laser have melted or shattered the window?

Yes, wanting to have (or be) a weapon is not the same as wanting to use it. Sometimes you just think it's cool. You'd like a laser. I'd like a tank. A giant robot. Or Devil Gundam, which I don't consider a robot since it's explicitly alive. Or a symbiote Or any of the many, many Digimon that are "dragon with the capacity to launch nukes."

...Or an Umbras cube, which I am classifying as a weapon becuase they seem to only have potentially violent applications outside of maybe putting one in someone that's dying and then immediatly taking it back once they're healed.

Zodi, its pronounced "Con-stan-tin-opal"

...Moose Head. But the mooses are people. You're gonna be wearing somebody's head as a disguise

Zodi, if you see someone with a gun and a ski mask heading to your place of work while you're walking out the door and they don't stop you, you on't just ignore it because you're off the clock. You text the people at the office that "hey, some ****s going down" and then call the police.

Yeah, that is just literally one of their heads. That guy must have pissed of Bison.

...It's ironic that Jean Bison is a huge "Progress for Progress's sake" person considering that that attitude is part of the reason north American bison almost went existinc back.... Honestly, back arond the time he's from orignally, or at least that century.

Remember Medabots? The franchise where school children are given humanoid combat robots wih live ammo—ballistic and explosive—real, actual swords or combat blades, lasers, flamethrowers, and sometimes other more esoteric weapons as companions and they played a game that consisted of having them attack each other with their body parts being anted up for keeps? That's what therc battles reminds me off.

(Medabots, being owned by the same company as Digimon, did an april fool's crossover event: Three medabots respectively based on WarGreymon(GreyWar) Metal Garurumon(GaruruMetal) and Omnimon/Omegamon(OmegaKnight) vs a single Digimon, Omedamon, that was an Omegamon variant with Metabee and Rokusho arems replacing the Garurumon and Greymon arms, respectively and a differaant head. All of which eventually ended up official the next year. Omedamon would reasonbly be virtually invicible, as it's limbs and armor are made of the nigh indectructable chrome digizoit metal infuse with the regenerative nanomachines that Metabot parts of made of.)

I notice that the other tank doesn't seem to have limited ammo.

You'd think that the moose guard would be more suspiscious of the new guy asking where the thing is.

I feel like the plan with the oil runs counter to the envioronmentalist message of this level.

So is grizzleface justa permeant part of the map, ike Carmelita in the last level?

You know, it hardly seems sporting that Bison is participating in the games, considering that he's the host *and* is using the ultra-good-cutty-thingy that he's putting pas a prize. There's an inherant bias on the part of the judges.

Exactly.

I notice that he doesn't have to deal with any of the electrical obsticles.

It may have just been easier for the gang to gang up on Bison andd beat the crap out f him. Have bently sleap dart him from afar and then whenhe's drowsy all three come in, thwack him with the shrink gadget while Sly and Murray hit him with their respective charged moves and then just keep up with melee attacks from three sides while he can't fight back until he's in no position to stop you from taking the clockwerk talons.

...Where did the beaks for the disquises come from?

Why did they have all of the parts in thier hideout! There were weeks inbetween each job, right? You couldn't stash them in places? Take a layover to paris and hide them in your home base? God damn man, you might as well have used the parts yourself.

And yeah, should have just attacked Bison.

Is the "stew-pid" spelling meant to show that Bison's not as smart as he thinks he is, a phnetic representation of his accent,... Or is he making a turtle stew pun?

Defeating him with his own logging equpment is poetic. Especially since he called Bently stupid and yet isn't smart enough not to walk right nto the subverted equipment you're using to wreck his ****.

And Arpeggio, our final baddy, born physically week and unable to fly he researches clockwork devices from the renesaunce that resemble animal life in both forrm anf fuctioning looking to cure his frailty and I see exactly where this is going.

Wouldn't be surprised if he set up the rest of the gang for failure specifically to reclaim thier own clockwerk parts.

I find it impluasible that they were able to establish a safehouse on the blimp.

Da vinci was an average inventor but a briliant artiststrist.

I'm assuming that Arpeggio also kept the husk or any parts that the others didn't want.

...Neyla was looking right at you.

Wow, Sly's kind of ableist. "all this because you can't fly" is... No, seriously Sly, Arpeggio's being a **** about it but "my body is small, weak, and unable to do the things it's supposed to do" is a perfectly valid reason to want an upgrade. You gonna tell a guy born with bad legs "all this because yo can't walk" when he goes out of his way to get a tricked out whell chair? If you're you're making repacements or additions, why not go the whole nine yards?

So wha'ts Neyla's motivation in this? Arpeggio is screwing over a lot of people but "my bdy sucks I want a better one" is a valid motivation. Neyla... What's the endgame here?

You know, considering that Clokwerk's parts are apparently self-repariring, I don't see why you'd need the extra hate. Once yo've merged with and taken over the frame Clockwerk's initial undying hatred should be enough, soncidering it seems to be powering thigs fine so far even with Clockwerk himself "dead." We know that one half off the heart generates electricity ex nilho while the other half and his lung's and stomach are perpetal otion devices. It shouldn't need an external power source, hatred or oherwise.

...Though the fact that the Cooper Gang killed Clockwerk in the first place is kind of a hole in the plan...

...Unless that's why they need the additional hatred. It's not to make the parts work, it's to power uup it's defensive and self repair features so the frame can't be destroyed a second time.