Quote Originally Posted by remetagross View Post
Ux Utanar cautiously inspects the romm without crossing the threshold. He is looking for signs that could indicate the time of the last use of the storage space. Is there dust on the floor, possibly with footprints? He extends a finger to swipe the nearest shelf and to scoop up a component pouch. Does that leave a dust-free circle beneath its resting place? Do the parchments seem to have started soaking in humidity, or do they appear crisp and rigid still? Are the tea-leaves relatively fresh, brownish and shriveled, or to the point where a light touch would see them crumble completely? Are the rations rotten, full of moss and fungus, or just a little stale?
"Alright, this space has not been visited in quite some time, but I'm not sure if we're talking days, weeks, or months here." says the dragonborn to the others with a pensive tone.
Bedroom looks likewise clear. Our guy didn't even touch the bed, far as I can tell. Clutter abounds, though. I'm gonna rifle through… Hold on. As she notices the half-hidden notebook, Delja begins slowly and carefully advancing into the room, to very gently lift the object with her free hand off of the bed to take a better look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Geeksthenewsexy View Post
'Drucilla' stares at the sphere for another few moments, mithral hand twitching slightly. "...Yeah, I'm gonna touch it. Maybe stand back, just in case." Giving a curt nod, she reaches out with her mithril arm, she puts action to her words, attempting to interact with the sphere as she mumbles something inaudible.
Once his assessment has been performed, Ux Utanar moves in and leafs through the notebooks, looking for a diary or an accountancy book of some sort which could provide some dates. He then comes back to the main space to observe, though from a few meters away, how 'Drucilla' is handling things.
"If one person here is able to figure out this portal-thing, it's definitely you!"
She doesn't so much as glance over her shoulder to check out what the "dwarf"'s doing in the meantime. Yeah, what he said. she nods noncommittally. Myriad's indeed supposed to know what she's doing. Just don't blow it up, and maybe don't die either.