1. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Adventures in Helnith: Assault on the Town of Ash (OoC)

Red 5, standing by.

Do we want more people? I figure we have a good sized group right now, but I think I could handle one or two more.
    Recruitment threads can be opened and closed as you need it, so if you wanted to look at the possibility of getting another player or two, you could open it up until you get them and then close it again until someone drops or you were interested in picking another person back up. And because this site has been updated since the invention of the internet, you can add tags to a recruitment thread to let people know if recruitment is open or closed without them needing to open the thread up.

Juuuuust adding some backstory naaaaaaaaaaames and nerds to this post.

Spoiler: Names and nerds
    Show
    Mark's dead friends.
    -Jason Manden: Jericho (Froslass), Elijah (Lucario), Joshua (Gallade), Mary (Glacion)
    Appearance: A young man with a serious but kind face. Has just a hint of a smile and eyes that seem to dance.
    -Captain Maxwell Morris: Steelix, Flygon (He was uncreative)
    Appearance: Older, looks like he was part of the Military for a few decades. Grumpy face.
    -Alan Lorend: Guillotine (Scizor), Tank (Graveller), Oink (swinub)
    Appearance: Looks like Zelgius, but he appears to be laughing. Must have been a twin...
    -Markus Olen: Precious (Persian), Wraith (Haunter)
    Appearance: Young, tall man with a wide belly and angry expression.
    -Drake Bauer: Jolt (Pikachu), Spark (Quilava), Sprout (Leafeon) Appearance: Shorter man, more like a teenager, wearing thick glasses. He is holding paperwork and seems to be a little nervous.
    -Zelgius Lorend: Avotre (Scyther), Gilliam (Larion), Jessia (Snorunt)
    Appearance: The same old Zelgius, but well-rested, younger, unscarred and... happy.

Spoiler: Mark's t-shirts and other clothes
    Show
    Pants we know of
    -Basic navy-blue jeans
    -Sports shorts
    -Tan cargo shorts

Shirts
    -Blue "Kiss me I'm Johtan" t-shirt (Covered in ashes, very dirty)
    -Black "I'm a tourist" t-shirt
    -Black "Take me to your leader" t-shirt with multiple cartoon pokemon around the words.
    -Red "You caught me at a bad time, I'm awake!" t-shirt.
    -White "Ice, ice baby" t-shirt with a Frosslass on it.
    -Black "You Only Die Once" t-shirt with a Haunter on it.