Twilight Cleric of Damh
AC: 18 HP: 33/33 THP:
PP: 17 PIv: 11 PIs: 17
Conditions:
Concentrating on:
5 / 5 d8 HD
Spell Slots- 4/4 1st, 3/3 2nd, 2/2 3rd
Bil catches Kunnian’s coin with a flourish. “Useful. Does it work in reverse?”
After purchasing the best of the mirrors as a wedding present, he makes his way through the market.
He’s had so few needs lately, that he is unimpressed with the trinkets and charms he sees. Life can be so fleeting. Damh teaches you to live in the moment. Bil should revel in the little boosts of arcane or divine power the charms provide. But he finds himself looking for something more lasting.
He listens with interest to the tale of the star elves, hearing echoes of the way his own fey ancestors were treated upon entering mortal realms.
He negotiates briefly with the gem merchant for the ioun stone. He’s meant to use his own powers to create something similar but hadn’t yet invested in the gem dust he would need to imbue an item with permanent light.
As he chats amiably and casually with the vendors, showing the holy symbol inscribed on his shield to those who seem they might recognize it, and inquiring after the high priest. ”my message is for my holy brother, if you have seen him. I, Tramunbil Mabovoh, have left a similar message with trusted confidants at the castle, should you see him.”
He also looks for an armorer, who might be able to provide him with an upgrade.