1. - Top - End - #100
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Questionable Content XIX: Give Jeph Just A *Little* Credit, Here

I don't particularly dislike Emmett, their "feral demon-spawn masquerading as a person in a hoodie" gimmick is kinda fun. I wish Jeph would decide if they're 14 years old or 8 years old though, the 'owo so cuute' thing was wearing very, very thin when we first did it ~6 years ago with Marigold, and Sam, and probably several other infantalised adults.

Quote Originally Posted by VoxRationis View Post
    It would make great repeat business for Union Robotics and its vat of artificial fiber growth, but I don't see the advantage for the client.
    From what we've seen of QC's AIs, this would probably qualify as a 'human experience', like cashing a cheque or going to the coffee shop. It doesn't have inherent physical value for them, but it would create a situation where they would have to make monthly visits to 'the hairdresser' and get their tail 'styled' according to occasions or fashion.

Y'know, all the stuff that real-life internet perverts would like to do, given the option.
    Last edited by Wraith; 2023-03-31 at 06:31 AM.
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation