#627 6th the Ancient black dragon casts Anti-magic field to cancel out Vaarsuvius's magic. She explains concisely that this is a good tactic for fighting Vaarsuvius, since an ancient black dragon is still very powerful even without using magic. #1296 8th Haley tells Calder that Calder can't win because the party is prepared with all sorts of magical buffs. Calder shows that even though she normally uses magic to turn people under her will, she can also just fight non-magically well enough with her tail whip.

#1239 Vaarsuvius explains that Sunny has an anti-magic eye-beam. In #1239 8th and #1240 last, Belkar wants to use that to return Bloodfeast to huge dinosaur form. #1252 Sunny reminds us of the eye-beam again by cancelling the magically conjured wall of the cottage. #1253 2nd Sunny explains that his special red contact lens blocks her eye-beam; 6th to 7th Belkar and Minrah remind us again that the eye-beam would turn Bloodfeast back to a huge dinosaur. #1295 11th Elan notices that Sunny's lens is removed, and Sunny's eye beam is clearly visible in the 10th panel. #1293 Bloodfeast is out of Belkar's bag, and he's still visible in #1294 and #1295 5th panel.

There's only so much foreshadowing that I can take. I don't know if it'll be from Sunny's eye-beam or Calder trying to dispel the party's buffs, but it will happen. I predict that Bloodfeast the Extreme-inator will revert from lizard to some other form soon, while the party is still with Calder. He'll probably turn back to a huge dinosaur, but I also wouldn't be too surprised if he turned back to some other form and he was just magically transformed to a huge dinosaur from #778 to #926.