Yay, new thread! the old one was *LONG*

.... continuing...

Quote Originally Posted by Omellette

Oh, I don't think V is ignorant of Roy/Regina's plight. Nor do I think that V is inconsiderate of Roy/Regina's feelings on the matter.

I just think that V is concerned more with the immediate danger, and once (s)he calms down from being smited (smote? smitten? Bah!) by the Laws of Comedy Physics, (s)he'll begin to ask Roy/Regina about it and come up with a solution.

(Editted for spelling -- I do that a lot, don't I... :-()
I don't know - I think that in the OotS world, Elves (or at least, elves like V) are so academically minded that they pay almost no attention to biology other than as a necessary means of keeping the species going - and they're so long lived that they don't have to do that very much.

Consider V's comments on his mate. Nothing in his commentary suggested to me that physical interactions played any part in his high esteem for having a mate.

It may make no difference at all to V what gender someone is. Elves, being so long lived, haven't got the biological urgency to reproduce that other races have. No urgency, no reason to care, and probably no significant short term physiological rewards for engaging in reproductive practices.

Of course, I could be just completely pulling this out of my bag of holding here... ;)