1. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [PrC] Its been a joke in my avatar for long enough....

Quote Originally Posted by M0rt View Post
    Jst to clarify: Linguamancer can prepare one "spell" per day and use it as much as he can?
    Otherwise, pure awesome.
    No, he can cast a number of spells per day which are created on the spot from a series of component "words" which are limited to the amount of specially prepared bits of paper he carries (each spell uses up one sheet).

At 10th level he can scribe a spell onto his hand which can be cast once without any need for prior preparation as a free action.

Quote Originally Posted by KingGolem View Post
    Incredible! Bisected8, this class is awesome, and so are you for making it.

However, I have one question concerning the Sticks and Stones and Big Sticks and Heavy Stones ability. It says that any spell with only verbal components has a 25%/50% chance of failure. Does this apply to a spell with the Eschew Materials and Still Spell feats applied to it?
    Good question. I would say no, seeing as the spells still have the components, they just have an alternative method of expressing them.
    Last edited by BisectedBrioche; 2007-07-03 at 12:57 PM.
    Hi, I'm back, I guess. ^_^
    I cosplay and stream LPs of single player games on Twitch! Mon, Wed & Fri; currently playing: Nier: Replicant (Mon/Wed) and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Thurs or Fri)