1. - Top - End - #23
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Dungeon of Dorukan Official Card List

Well, this is a bit of a random question, but I have a bit of a dilemma.

It turns out that I got a brand-new "Order of the Stick Adventure Game" for my birthday, my first one as a late present from a friend, and opened it up, exploring the contents.

Unfortunately, it turns out that I left the "shticks" deck on my bed, and, thinking they'd be safe, ran errands all day.

Upon returning, I found my house destroyed by my puppies, who are still learning NOT to chew, and rushed to the game quickly.

Even more upsetting than the condition of my house was the fact that they only got to one card, and chewed it up beyond recognition. Sadly, I did not even get to break any of it in...

So, I am asking all members, and owners of the game, PLEASE help me by telling me what Vaarsuvius' Shticks card, "Seldom-Used Quarterstaff" had listed.

I am in desparation, because it truly feels like my game is nowhere near being complete, or even that it can be played, despite having 99.9% of the game still in mint condition.

If anyone can help me, PLEASE post a message on here, or email me at [email protected]. Whether it's a list of the information, or an actual picture for me to copy and print out a copy, I would gladly appreciate any and all help.

Thank you.
    Last edited by BlueWizard517; 2007-07-28 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Messed up on wording...