Quote Originally Posted by Dairun Cates View Post
So nothing else then?

Edit: Damn. Double post. Sorry. Forgot that I was the last post. Bit tired.
Let me try this again.....if she´s hostile to the group, that is, the following could work:

She´ll probably cover up her face a lot, since she´s not too proud of the bunny scar. I´d do this with a classical hood and wrapped face, like most Ninja. Add in a "data-monocle" or optical lenses to cover the eyes. If said is "hiding behind" her professionalism, give her some definitely feminine looks - and have her hide them, for example with wide, somewhat flowing clothes or the aforementioned headdress.
Especially in the first few encounters, it pays to keep her entirely silent - don´t even let your players know they fight a woman, sometimes a late realization has an effect - or they might meet her in "civilian guise" and not realize who she is, which would be another kind of awesome
In fact, a small scene, where you show her in civilian guise before the final confrontation (which will have her unveiled or killed) might be very fun.

Given that this style of "enigmatic ninja opponent", which is highly clichéd (but that´s what you´re looking for anyway with BESM), is easily negated by uncovering the character too soon, take care to employ Hit-and-run Tactics several times, with a shocking initial attack and several weaker follow-ups before the final confrontation. Maybe have some one-on-one encounters with members of the parties or smaller groups.

Of course all of this is moot if the group already knows her or even knows her quite well. In that case make her the main opponents right hand or pair her off some with some other NPC, cause then she alone wouldn´t generate enough interest.......