1. - Top - End - #17
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Water, Earth, Fire and Air [Bending system & Base Classes]

Oh, did I not put Slice in there? My bad, I'll get right on that as soon as I'm done with the (nearly complete) earthbending seeds. I've also been looking over most of the episodes I've missed by checking out the Nickelodeon website and I've come up with some good ideas for new waterbending forms, too. Keep your eyes peeled for water walking, ice golems, multi-enemy attacks and all kinds of earthbending goodness to boot. It's gonna be fun.

Also a quick question: I really don't see why Block/Deflect Bending should only work towards enemy blasts. I'm definitely revising it to work towards all kinds of bending, and making it opposed bending checks to balance that. My question is this: would it break benders if I allowed Block/Deflect Bending to apply to all ranged attacks? The benders would still have to forego an attack per attempt, but it would serve to undermine non-benders even more. Thoughts?

(EDIT) Earthbender seeds up. Still need to write up Ripple, Earthquake, Earthen Grasp, Lava Flows, Engulf, Golem and, of course, Metalbending. Then I'll stat up Toph. Bwaha.
    Last edited by Eighth_Seraph; 2007-08-21 at 04:46 PM.
    Water, Earth, Fire, and Air: Benders of the Avatar world
    Monks and Rangers for a non-magical world
    Quote Originally Posted by KKL View Post
    Edition Wars and Nerd Rage destroyed Rome. Ceasar died because he was a crappy DM.
    Avatar By the amazing Mephibosheth