See, I may have had comments, but they've all been driven out of my head as it sidetracks down a rather hilarious rabbit-trail involving Megadeth's Symphony of Destruction done on accordion.

Really, though, this seems like a fun class to play. You've balanced it out well, like the other KoL classes you've done, as least as far as I can see (mechanic balancing isn't my forte, admittedly.)

Your ability-boosting melodies may need to be reworded. "You and an ally gain an [abilityX] modifier equal to your [abilityX] modifier." This means, as written, that if Bob the Fighter has a modifier of 5, and Tim the Accordion Thief as a modifier of 3, that when the corresponding Melody is played, Bob the fighter would then have a modifier of 3, not 5 - which is an undesirable effect, not one you'd wish on allies. There would also be no benefit to affecting yourself with the Melody in this case.

Minor things, really. Good work, as with the other two. *thumbs up*

I think it needs to be changed to "...gain an [abilityX] bonus equal to your [abilityX] modifier," I think in order for it to work like I think you were thinking it would. I think.

I don't know if these names are based on ones from KoL itself (having sadly never played KoL) but they don't seem to fit well to me. 'Sneakiness' doesn't make me think of Charisma, for instance.