Guyr: I checked out your (recently revised) witchfire bender, and I unfortunately have to tell you that it's very, very strong. The firebender loses three levels of Fire Blast and Fire Resistance progression, but everything else is kept. Full BAB, firebender saves, two rather quickly gained seeds, plus the special abilities. Strength of the Unbodied is useful, but not breaking. Free the Lightning is a VERY powerful ability, as is Witchfire. Give basic examples for how to use Witchfire (how does it affect damage? What about range or Deflect Attack?)

It's powerful, but not necessarily in a bad way. Azula's inordinately powerful, too, so this could work. I'm not sure if you know, but I made a feat on the old thread called Template Mastery to represent Azula's blue fire fixation. It applies the template to every reasonable form, whether you like it or not, but lowers the template's DC addition by 5.
First, I want to thank you for your comments. They really are appreciated. Second, I understand your reaction on the seed progression, so I toned it down, but I fail to see your point on Free the Lightning. Reducing the DC by 5 point is that dramatic? I may change it after explanations.
Full BAB was chosen because of the PrC's fighting bent.
Strength of the Unbodied was pulled off for firebenders outside the Avatar campaign setting, since they might suffer the Desert Wind syndrome.

Now, to the big part.
Witchfire: When you apply the Blue Fire template on any seed, it doubles the bonuses gained from augmentations of any form written ''for every (n)points by which the Firebending check exceeds the DC''.
I think the way I wrote it was a bit... clumsy.
It should read:
Witchfire: When you apply the Blue Fire template on any seed, it doubles the bonuses gained from augmentations written as ''plus (n) for every (n) points by which the Firebending check exceeds the DC''.

So. For example, when Kuzan(Firebender15/Wf B3) use Blue Fire on Fire Burst;
Spoiler
Show
Fire Burst
Base DC:

By, quite simply, lighting himself up like a torch, a firebender can ignite everything around him in a conflagrant display.
• Whirlwind: Using this seed, a firebender creates a whirlwind of fire surrounding him, extending a 5-foot radius around him. All creatures and objects in the area are affected by the firebender’s Fire Blast damage. Creatures within the area take half damage on a successful Reflex save, and the radius of the area affected by this seed is increase by 5 feet for every 5 point by which the Firebending check exceeds the DC. A firebender can choose to maintain this seed by taking a full-round action every turn, dealing the appropriate damage within the area each turn. Maintaining the form for more than two turns inflicts a cumulative -2 penalty to the original Firebending check every turn, slowly shrinking the size of the form until it stops working.
Underlined part concerned in Witchfire, which Double its benefits.

He must succeed on a DC of 45(25+20). If he do, he enhance Fire Burst normally, dealing his Fire Blast damage (Augmeted to d8s), in a 5-foot radius plus 10-foot per 5 point by which the Firebending check eceeds the DC.

Hope it explains everything.

P.S. The Azula pic is nice, huh!