I liked the "Speak with Dead" in will thing, at least then I can make sure he doesn't try to just bluff the others into saying he didn't do it. Heck, I'm good friends with the party cleric, so I could just tell him about it.

I also like Severus's idea, but like I said, the only time I'm really worried about being PVP'd is later in the session when we're both tired and stressed and no one can really be blamed for their actions. If it comes down to it though, I'll do just that and take him down with me.

Kol Korran: Like I said, I've already talked with the player out-of-game, and we're cool, just IC we both think each other to be unsufferable pricks. As for the changeling issue: in the long run, I believe I already have justification in that the DM allowed me to pick-and-switch my spell list around so I'm not stuck with the static warmage list. As for the Mordain stuff, I'll post in that particular thread, but thank you for your interest.

Tempus: I like that situation, not so much the "blowing him up" thing, as that would quickly get my character ousted as well, but the reaction is probably one that I'll use.

Lizardfolk Lich: Lyre of Building... what exactly does that do? Is it in the MIC? My character isn't exactly the musical type, but depending on what it is he might just take up the instrument.

Fuzzy Juan: Well, preparation is what I'm asking for in this thread. As far as I know, the DM probably won't let me get away with too customized items, simply because of the fact that she doesn't know what they do. MIC, however, is fair game.

Learnedguy: Um... probably not a good idea, since STR was my dump stat at 10. And if allowed magic, either he steals all my spells and uses them against me, or I just use all my counter stuff and kill him the first time he hits me.

I've already decided that my character won't make the first move, as I don't see it ending very well if the changeling has deniability.