2008-03-15, 01:46 AM (ISO 8601)
Re: Scouts (and archery in general)
Originally Posted by Ascension
But the point is that:
1) It helps if you choose a partial spellcaster.
2) You are an Archer, you actually have the option of staying far away from danger and not worrying about your AC.
3) Some Full-Plate classes can actually use that, and not feel like they are wasting Dex.
4) Sometimes Will saves is a more important defense then AC, especially for an archer.
5) Did I mention you are an Archer? Stay far away.