Ok, I'm currently working on the "Combat Sniper" PrC right now. So maybe I can help out.

I like the skill points. An archery class wont have the staying power or the melee options of a fighter or barb, so they'll rely more heavily on they're skills.

Class Skills should Include: Balance(Dex), Climb(Str), Craft(Int), Handle Animal(Cha), Hide(Dex), Jump(Str), Move Silently(Dex), Profession(Wis), Ride(Dex), Spot(Wis)

I think all of those would be expected as class skills for an archery based class. Tho I'm not saying those are the ONLY class skills an archer should have, these are just the ones I could justify off the top of my head.

The saves are fine as they are. Good reflex, bad fort/will is a pretty standard setup for a ranged class. It's proven and tested.

As far as special abilities are concerned, I like your idea of the martial class. Archer should be a fighter like class, only foucused on well...archery! Derr. I suggest either specific bonus feats every other level, (Like 1st lvl-Point Blank Shot, exc) or a list of approved feats that a player may choose from as bounus feats at certain levels. (kinda like a ranger)

I want to make a comment tho. As far as Archery is concerned, won't a ranger with the right feats become about as dangerous as any base class archer really could? I mean, at least as far as the current classes go? Besides, a ranger even has more skill points than this class already would.

Just some food for thought, hoe my post helps.