Overall, I like much. However I have some comments/suggestions/questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kizara View Post
Barbarian:
-Trap Sense is now Danger Sense and applies to the barbarianís AC and Reflex saves in every situation, including combat. (he still loses Dodge bonuses to AC when appropriate)
As the barbarian gets trap sense at the same levels its Reflex save increases, this effectively doubles its Reflex save. That being the case, I'd consider just giving the class a good Reflex save, and making this Danger Sense simply a dodge bonus to AC.

Barbarian:
-Gain Knowledge (history) and Spot as class skills.
Why Knowledge (history) instead of, say, Knowledge (nature)?

Barbarian:
-Gain Innate Resistance: SR 2 + class level. If you have SR from any other permanent source (racially), improve that progression by 2.
I see this one duplicated a lot. Perhaps it'd be better to just give everyone this progression, and make all other SR sources bonuses of some sort? I can't decide.

Bard:
-Pick 3 additional 1-handed melee or ranged martial weapons. You are now proficient with those weapons.
Why three? And...does "1-handed" include light weapons?

Cleric:
-Gain 1 free rank in Speak Celestial, Infernal or Abyssal (according to alignment)
Yes, I'm curious about the alluded-to language system.

Druid:
-Wild Shape does not grant any healing or restoration.
Wild Shape was errata'd to behave like the alternate form ability instead of the polymorph spell; among other things this means you no longer heal from using Wild Shape.

Druid:
-If your animal companion dies, you may not replace him until a period of morning equal to 1 month + 1 month per 2 levels.
The extra month per two levels is rather harsh....A couple mistakes at high level and you're out an animal companion for half a year? The year and a day for a familiar is similarly harsh, true, but at least the familiar gets the benefit of its master's saves and is usually small enough that it can hide.

Fighter:
-Gain 1 of Iron Will, Lightning Reflexes or Great Fortitude at level 7.
I'd just make this a bonus to the save of your choice; so you can still take the feat if you want a particular save to be "really" high.

Sorcerer:
-Gain Metamagic Familiarity at 5th, 10th, 15th and 20th level: At each level, choose a metamagic feat that you know, that feat costs 1 spell level less to apply, and doesnít require extra time to cast (as normal for spontaneous casters). You may not select the same feat multiple times.
I don't like this. It penalizes someone hasn't picked sufficient metamagic feats. I would suggest something similar to the Wu Jen's spell secrets, where you pick a metamagic feat from a short list and get it for free (no slot increase) on a particular spell, and don't need to know the feat in question.

Wizard:
-Gain Appraise and Forgery as class skills.
This isn't really specific to your changes...but it bugs me that you have to be good at making forgeries to be good at detecting forgeries. Maybe wizards (or everyone) could use Decipher Script to detect forgeries, and not need to get another class skill?

I notice the Ranger isn't represented. Why is that? Do you think it's fine as is, or are you getting rid of it entirely?