1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default you wanna tangle with that? (Tactical monster feat)

Centipede’s Claws (Tactical)
    You put your speed, agility, and multiple limbs and natural weapons to good effect by staggering, dragging, grappling, and crushing your foe until they are so bewildered and overwhelmed that they cannot defend themselves.
    Prerequisites: Base Attack Bonus +15, Combat Reflexes, Improved Grab or Snatch, Multiattack or Multiweapon Fighting, Rend, 3 or more natural weapons.
    Benefit: The Centipede’s Claws feat enables the use of three tactical maneuvers.
    Grasp of the Kraken—Against a foe that you have successfully grappled for at least one round, your rending attacks do +1d6 damage per natural attack that successfully hits this round.
    Raptor Strike—Choose one creature that you threaten this round that has a lower initiative count than you; you can make a single touch attack (touch attack, not snatch or improved grab-modified natural attack) against that foe as an attack of opportunity, in order to start a grapple.
    Relentless Predator—If you hit a foe with more than two natural attacks, it takes a cumulative -2 penalty per successful attack to AC, Reflex saves, and skill checks until the beginning of your next turn (maximum penalty equals 1/2 of your HD).

The man feinted left and dodged right, desperately trying to evade the hydra’s snapping maws. But there were just too many of them—there was no way that he could escape them all. One of the serpentine heads caught him by the shoulder and jerked him backward. Another one bite into his left leg and pulled it out from under him. A third maw sank its fangs into his torso, slamming him to the ground before it began to tear and shake violently. The rest were upon him in a second, and his screams terminated abruptly in a liquid gurgle, and a gout of blood and rent flesh.
    Last edited by Stycotl; 2008-05-23 at 04:50 PM.
    my own diabolical experiments (homebrew)

my deviantART

my alter ego

Campaigns
    Watchtower––Volume III (running since 2008)

Announcer— “Your cable television is experiencing difficulties. Please do not panic. Resist the temptation to read or talk to loved ones. Do not attempt sexual relations, as years of TV radiation have left your genitals withered and useless.”

Wiggum, checking— “Well I'll be damned.”