1. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: What was the most interesting PC you've ever seen?

Ones that aren't mine (and therefore more interesting):

Gurps -
    Darth Vulgar - Punisher style medieval fighter

One shot Gurps game:
    Matt 'Apples' Damon-
    Spoiler
    Show
    The guy who played him lowered his IQ to eight (thus a reference to Team America), but he had a good strength score (The whle compensation joke I guess). All he really said was "apples" (though he could say more) and he was found picking apples, therefore, his nickname. He was killed by a T800. My character convinced Apples that it would be better if my character (face altering superspy) to hold onto his money.

Junk (pronounced Yoonk) Pyle - a golem made from junk metal.

2e D&D high powered (homebrewed: 1d6 added to primary ability score, 1d6 added to any score, the 2nd could be split among the abilities)
    Saul Tean -
    Spoiler
    Show
    Paladin who had few restrictions (DM's judgement was that he did stupid things, but nothing necessarily evil or unlawful). However, he did tell the elven queen to kneel before him, and then repeated 'I SAID KNEEL F....." before being transported out by his patron god. This resulted in a huge bounty on his head. A few games later, he tried to run away because my dwarf suggested we leave while the wizard was distracted by invsible fire that he though was burning him. However, before we get the chance the wizard casts burning hands and leaps on top of the pally, actually knocking him prone. Luckily, he didn't realize I was trying to leave w/ the pally. However, I thought "Ok, if we're going to be a cause of the pally's death, let's at least try and turn him in for the reward." So after a bit of infighting, we finally get the pally loaded up and sent on his way.
    Last edited by kladams707; 2008-07-08 at 11:58 AM.