1. - Top - End - #418
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

Default Re: Codename: Swampgas, Like Frostburn, but with Swamps

Kudos to VP, the Lamentisk rocks.
    @rtg:I think legacy feats normally grant nine extra spells, one of each level.

Well, this seems to be my last credible submission so barring some sudden flash of inspiration, I think this may be it for me for quite a while. This spell is similar to mass suggestion except that it is far less versatile. However, it is also sight, rather than language dependent, and it has no creature cap.

Ghost Light
    Enchantment (Compulsion) [Mind Affecting]
    Level: Brd 5, Sor/Wiz 5
    Components:V,S,M
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: Long (400ft. + 40ft./level)
    Effect: 1 ghost light
    Duration: 1 minute/level
    Saving Throw: Will negates
    Spell Resistance:Yes

You create a glowing ball called a ghost light that gives illumination out to 60ft. and shadowy illumination out to 120ft. Any creature that sees the ghost light must make a will saving throw or be forced to move towards the light as fast as possible, regardless of the danger in doing so. Once they reach the light they will simply stand next to it and stare (treat as flat-footed) for the duration of the spell. Evil mages like to cast this spell over pools of acid and watch as their victims burn, still trying to reach the light.
    Matierial Component: A bit of a Will' o' wisp's body.
    Last edited by SilentNight; 2008-07-20 at 02:36 PM.
    To know that just one life has breathed easier because you have lived, that is to have succeeded.

Wonderful Faithatar by smuchmuch

My meager homebrew

Quote Originally Posted by averagejoe View Post
    Chivalry (n): A willingness to find excuses to beat people up.