Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks:
Special Qualities:
Saves: Fort +, Ref +, Will +
Abilities: Str , Dex , Con , Int , Wis , Cha
Skills: Climb, Hide, Jump, Listen, Move Silently, Spot, Survival
Feats:
Environment: Any
Organization: Solitary, Pair, Group (3-5), Large Group (6-12), Raiding Party (15-30) ?
Challenge Rating:
Treasure: Standard?
Alignment: Neutral?
Advancement:
Level Adjustment: +
Ok, lots of questions/notes/etc...

1. Why Construct (Living)? Why not Living Construct?

2. Base stats, they should have pretty decent Str/Dex/Con, and poor everything else. They are a genetically designed race, and soldiers aren't meant to be great at conversing.

3. HD-wise, 3d10+Con looks nice.

4. AC wise, they get a natural armor bonus that should be fairly hefty. Also, they get Dex of course.

5. Xorth create their weapons out of their skin and body, making it impossible to disarm or sunder their weapons. This also gives them a great range of melee possibilities. Soldiers are likely to either use a one-handed weapon (such as a mace or longsword) and no shield, or a two-handed weapon, such as a halberd or greatsword. I guess I can sum this one up with: by weapon on the damage line?

6. Saves are dependent on type of course.

7. That's a good set of Skills. I'd add one more though: Craft (trapmaking).

8. Speed looks fine.

9. Feats... uh... I have no idea how many they should have. They should probably be decently combat related, something like Power Attack-->Cleave or some such. The bigger Xorth will have Awesome Blow (cause I love that ability).

10. CR on a soldier should be 3.

11. Treasure, Alignment, and Organization look fine. Advancement is by character class. They have no LA.

As to the fluff, I'll post more on the total xorth race fluff in here in a few days (once I get it sorted out somewhat).

Lastly, thanks again for the aid Bhu, I'm just not a monster-stats guy. >_<

-argus