Realm - 0 Citizen (5)

Spirit - 0 Candleflame (5)

Would Levels
Deadly Wounds: 1 (1)
Serious Wounds: 1 (1)
Surface Wounds: 2 (2)

Gifts

Forever
Mike can only die in four ways: if his Imperator is slain, if he is struck with certain extremely rare Excrucian weapons, possibly if he commits suicide, or possibly if something completely unexpected comes from the known Realms with unknown powers.
He is both Eternal and Durant as well, meaning he does not age; hunger, thirst or strain are no problem for him and he heals quickly.

Changing Faces
Though his appearence never shifts that wildly, Mike is capable of changing his face, height, weight, build, skin tone if given a minute to focus. He must always remain human, and cannot change his gender, but he otherwise has a good level of freedom in what he can change into.

Restrictions

And a Day
Mike has lived for many long centuries. He's been through many wars and seen much hardship. He will avoid all historical monuments when given the choice, and only his Imperator can persuade him to go anywhere near one. Should he find himself near one he experiences intense discomfort from the memories they bring out.

Resentment
Mike is not attached to his Imperator or his Chancel. He serves only to fulfill what he sees as a debt to the Imperator to gracing him with immortallity. Despite what his Imperator or the denizens of the Chancel may view of him, Mike is not fond of them.

Anchors

Mike has no anchors. Any he did once have passed away, and he shows no wish to have any more.

Bonds

The Pyramids of Egypt - 5
The Great Wall of China - 5
Loch Ness - 3
The Amazon - 3
The Somme - 2
Venice - 2

Affiliation: The Wild

1. Freedom is the highest principle.
2. Sanity and mundanity are prisons.
3. Give in kind with a gift received.

-----------

Physical Appearance

Most the time, Mike appears as a caucasian male around the 30 year mark. His hair is long and chestnut, and his chin is covered in a scruff beard. His clothes are dirty and full of holes. For all intents and purposes he looks very much like a drifter. He does not stand still for long, and usually has a cigarette hanging idly in his mouth.
Mike however is a shapeshifter in his own humble way, and switches often to suit the situation, also taking up a new name as well. The form attached with the name Mike Anders is simply the shape he takes while among English speaking areas and inside his Chancel.

Personality

Mike is not a happy man. He smiles rarely and views most living things with a scowl. He is quick to dimiss those he views as inexperienced and has no time for fools who don't understand what they're talking about. He does understand his own limits though, and is quite humble about his position as a Noble, calling it"Just another job".
He often makes rather cryptic comments about history, and tells snippits of stories from ancient civilisations as metaphors for whatever he is thinking of at the time.

Estate

Mike controls Memory. He's quite good at it too. When asked about it, he will reply "I know history. I have seen it. I have experienced it. I know what power it holds, what you can do if you can control the past. My power means that I am the one in control. I am a Noble. I am a God. And I am Nobody."
Memories encompasses the human mind's perception of memories, their past stored in their conscioussness, and also the memories of the world. The history of rock and tree and soil. He knows the past, the journey that has brought one to the present point in time, and he is in command.
He cannot change history. History is something beyond mere memories. But he can control the perception of it. He could wipe wars from all of time, until somebody found the battleground. He could remove a dead man from all records, until somebody found the remains.

Background

Mike never talks about his background. All he does is drop hints, bits and pieces that go together to build a larger image. About the only thing he has ever confessed is that he helped build the pyramids. He will never say if this was before or after he became a Noble, but regardless it shows that he has lived for thousands of years.