Greetings. Waiting for my first fold to finish. I like the idea of webcomic team hanging in the top 500 in this kind of project so I managed to get my ex to participate too, with the oots team.

And I just registered to this forum, 'cause i might have an idea about those achievement pictures & banners. Sadly I suck at drawing, and can't do those myself.

1. The banner i visioned, or maybe a set, has a text "Folding with the Giants" or "Folders of the playground" and would show the oots team folding those proteins a group, each of them with his/her own style... for example the Elan with origamis is just lovely, Varsuvius could hold a enlarged protein between his hands in magical glow. As a 'healer' Durkon could be showing an example for Roy and Haley how and what to do (like some grphs etc. on a blackboard), while Belkar would 'fold' some poor kobolds 'liverproteins' with his daggers... Other banners could host linear guild and team Xykon in similar fashion..

2. The achievement pics, could be way smaller, portraying only 1 individual at a time. From elan with his Origamis " -I'm participating" (lowest) to Varsivus (highest) with a "mastery over natural laws" type of comment... i'm just bringing this up 'cause i think it might be a good(ish) idea, and it still needs refining...

-L-