Quote Originally Posted by Siberys View Post
Any more vestige feats? My favorites (Karsus and Paimon) are absent from your list. Plus, you might want to make some vestiges of your own.
Yeah, I'll probably do more at some point, but I just chose the ones I did because they were easy to come up with powers for and were a pretty diverse group.

One thing I notice is that some become less useful at higher levels. With retraining, this doesn't seem to be a problem (and in fact appears intentional), but some way for the powers to scale may be good. Also, you might want to make it "same level or lower".
I didn't think about that (I wrote basically all of this up about 2 days after 4E came out and I didn't even think about how you replace powers at higher levels), so I'll have to think back over it. I might say that you can swap in a Binder power for any Warlock power of that Binder power's level or higher. As in, you could swap in a level 6 Binder Utility power for a level 6 Warlock spell, a level 10 Warlock Utility spell, a level 16 Utility spell, etc. That might need some tweaking, though, so I'll have to look back over it first.

EDIT: Also, why warlock specific? I mean, I can see reasons for it, and a multiclasser could qualify, but...
Well, I figure it fits Warlocks better than anything else, but I guess it could actually work for any class that could use the ritual. I'll have to ponder on that a bit, though - the powers were designed to give the Warlock (an Arcane Striker) some more Control and Striker powers, and I don't know if it would really fit for Fighters or Paladins or whatnot. I don't know if it could HURT, though...