Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tataraus View Post
So, my simple question is who would be willing to help? I do need to include Eighth Seraph's Ranger and Martial Artist as the default and my Martial Artist class as the variant and I am sure there are a few seed revisions I need to include and extra feats, etc. I will also add the chapters on creatures, technology, etc. To those who are interested in helping me with this endeavor, I need a compiled list (or just point out little typos and nit-picks) of the missing feats, revised seeds, and whatever else I'm missing as well as any suggestions as to the organization of the pdf.

If you want to be extra enthusiastic and write the stuff up in a word document or something, you can email it to me at: [email protected]

- LT
LT, I just discovered the Avatar d20 project yesterday and would really like to help out. I would be willing to assist you with the PDF. I feel that the current PDF is a bit unorganized and is missing a lot of information. However, being so new to the system I don't quite understand everything myself. So, I might not be the best person to help you, but I'd like to try. If you want to coordinate something feel free to email me at [email protected] or send me an AIM. My S/N is King of Kalvorin.