Default Re: ACRONYM Character Registry.

The Nameless Swordsman

Race: Human
    Alignment: Chaotic neutral
    Class (or approximation): Warblade
    Power Rating (optional): 9
    Description:

[optional avatar sized image]
    Nameless is 6'3, and has jet black hair and flashing green eyes. He carries himself confidently, but tends to be fairly quiet. When he is provoked, he leaps into battle with war cries to Desna(Goddess of butterflies and wanderers)He does not tolerate what he considers blasphemy toward Desna. He generally considers jokes about a warrior following Desna to fall under that category.
    Equipment and Abilities: Nameless wears enchanted plate armor, and wields a magic katana one handed, and also wields a shield. He generally has a couple of healing potions on his person. He is a master of the Iron Heart and Diamond Mind schools.
    Backstory: Nameless was raised by his foster father in a monastary in the mountains of Thesk. When he grew up, he left the monastary to find his parents. He has been searching for about 6 years.
    Miscellaneous: Nameless answers to "Nameless" and talks in this color
    Last edited by Saintjebus; 2008-12-01 at 04:55 PM.
    My girlfriend(non-gamer) after watching me play an RPG on the Xbox: "So, you're just killing people and taking their stuff?"
    Me-.....Right!

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh's Fist View Post
    "You weak minded fools! If you had the strength of will to look past his illusionary fire, you would see that - OH GOD, IT BURNS! IT BURNS EVEN HOTTER THAN THE REAL THING!"