View Single Post

Thread: ACRONYM Character Registry.

1. - Top - End - #99
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: ACRONYM Character Registry.

Name: S.K.R.A.L.L. - 32188 ((Just goes by Skrall))
    Race: Cyborg
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Class: Assassin
    Weight: Around 300 pounds.
    Height: About 6'8" to the top of his head

Looks
    Spoiler
    Show
    His body is made of almost entirely black metal, with some red highlights. He has claw-like fingers. His hands hang past his knees, yet he doesn't look out of proportion at all. His neck stretches more in front of his shoulders, rather than above them. This puts his jawline even with his shoulders, and makes his head stick out in front of him. His head is kind of small, and a bright red color. However, his head is covered very tightly by a black mask, which allows only his eyes to show through. The back of the mask at the top is very long and pointed, going past his shoulders. He has two large spikes coming straight up from his upper arms. Each spike is about three feet long. His feet are large and flat, with spikes coming out like claws.

Weapons
    Spoiler
    Show
    He carries a shield that is about four feet in diameter. It is black with a red labyrinth pattern on it. The edge of it is serrated, making it look like a giant circular saw blade. And he can throw it and use it as such. The shield has a cable that he attaches to his arm when he draws it, so he can throw it and pull it back.

His main weapon, in simplest terms, is a gun blade. The actual gun part is mounted directly above the blade. It shoots out energy shots. The blade is about five feet long. It is black with a red pattern in the middle. It also has a blade coming out of the pommel, which turns down 90 degrees, goes for a foot, the makes another 90 degree turn towards the point of the main blade and goes for another two feet.

Personality
    Spoiler
    Show
    He is not a people person. He is usually rude to people, and doesn't really seem to care about anybody. Unless they're paying him, of course. He can be very stubborn and abrasive. He is short-tempered and will start a fight with little provocation.

Backstory
    Spoiler
    Show
    He doesn't remember much about anything that happened more than 30 years ago. That's when the experiment was done. That's when he became what he is now.

Thirty years ago, researchers at Toper Laboratories were working on a way to make an ultimate soldier. They had been trying numerous different methods. Some worked, some didn't. Some were obvious solutions. Others were just way out there.

A large number of them dealt with robotics. One was codenamed S.K.R.A.L.L. This stood for Superior Killing, Reconnaissance, And Liquidation Lifeform. This one largely involved combining robotics with people, making cyborgs. Many levels were tried, from robotic limbs to full suits. This S.K.R.A.L.L., numbered 32188, was taking a full robotic body and implanting a human brain into it. It worked. Better than what they had hoped. 32188 ended up making his own decisions very well. By escaping.

Since then, he's been half on the run. He can't recall anything that his brain had experienced before it was put in his body.

Abilities
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skrall is very skilled with his weapons. He is extremely strong physically. He can scan for different kinds of energy. His shield is made of a material that is unbreakable. It can be used to block anything, provided he has it in his hand. He can't really block with it if he doesn't have it. His claw-like hands and feet allow him to be able to climb up walls and on the ceiling.

Reference pictures
    Spoiler
    Show
    Here's him from the front.
    Spoiler
    Show

Close up of his shield.
    Spoiler
    Show

Close up of his gunblade.
    Spoiler
    Show

Close up of his face.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by KerfuffleMach2; 2009-02-11 at 10:48 PM.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907