View Single Post

Thread: Crack Pairings Matchup Table

1. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings Matchup Table

Quote Originally Posted by Minion992929 View Post
    How's that? I tried to tone it down a little, we don't want to psychologically scar people who don't do it to themselves
    If they don't want the mental scarring then they shouldn't click on the thread title. What else do they expect?!

BTW, your first one is even more disturbing when you realise the kids are still there. I commend you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytara View Post
    Ancient Black Dragon/Inkyrius
    Spoiler
    Show
    "No, STOP!" Inkyrius screamed. The dragon raised her head, her attention no longer on the children for a moment as she regarded the elf with dark curiosity. "Please, don't hurt them! Anything but that!" Kyrie pleaded, frantically searching the dragon's red eyes for mercy and finding none. "Please, let them live! Take me instead!"
    "How touching," the dragon grunted with amusement. "But you make an interesting proposition, and perhaps I may be persuaded to disregard my revenge, for a certain price..."
    "What is it you ask? I will do anything!"
    "Oh, I am sure you will. I doubt your dear purple-haired spouse would approve, but that makes my revenge all the sweeter..."
    Thus saying, the dragon leaned close and whispered, "Acid Immunity."
    And that's why, a few decades later, we have a half-elf half-dragon running/flying around. Makes you wonder about the mechanics involved.
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2009-05-17 at 11:48 AM.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt