Default Re: ACRONYM Character Registry.

I will have what I need.

Name: Powersurge
    Race: Transformer (Decepticon)
    Alignment: Evil

Looks:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Powersurge stands at twenty feet tall. His fingers end in claws, and he has tires right at his ankles. This helps him move faster, as he can use them like roller blades. He is shiny silver in color, with a purple pattern on a lot of his panels. He has two large panels on his back, each with the Decepticon logo. His head is kind of square in shape, and he has glowing green eyes.

Weapons:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Most of his weapons are energy based, with few physical projectiles. His only weapon with such ammo is a minigun on his left arm. His energy weapons include a beam cannon, energy grenades, and an EMP pulse. He doesn't use the EMP often, as it takes a lot of energy.

He does use melee weapons. He has blades in both his arms, which, when out, reach a length of ten feet. He can charge them with electricity to make them do more damage.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Powersurge can be described as conniving. He is well practiced in getting what he wants out of others. He will make any deal or promise needed to accomplish his goal.

He is very loyal to the Decepticons.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As with all of his race, Powersurge can transform at will. Anything he wants to transform into, he has to find and scan first, so he has all of the specs on it. And, he can only stretch himself so far, or compact himself so much. So, he can't transform into a radio, or an off-shore oil rig.

Unlike many of his race, Powersurge isn't really affected by energy. He can harness it to heal himself, and is very resistant to it.

Transformations:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current list of what he can transform into. It will be changed periodically.

Cybertronian ATV
    APC
    Small attack helicopter
    Cybertronian attack helicopter
    Roc
    Last edited by KerfuffleMach2; 2009-07-21 at 10:31 PM.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907