1. - Top - End - #1284

Default Re: Hey, everybody else has started a let's play and abandoned it. Lets Play X-Com!

Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    Any regrets, wishes, and last words better be spoken soon.
    Well guys... its been... a unique experience working with all of you. When my mom told me to sign up, she planned on me just going through basic training and finding a nice girl. Of course, I received no training for this job, and I don't think there's a single female on this team, but whatever. You guys are some of the oddest people I've met, and to be honest... this has all been hell, and will take years of therapy to forget. But... do I want to forget it? I'm sure that after this is all over, I'll come out a different person... and I want to take this time to tell you all that you're the closest things I've had to friends in awhile, even between the beatings and mind rapes and accusations of being alien spies.

And I don't envy you idiots going to Mars. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    I feel like I should work on a final mission group shot or something.
    Yes. Do this. This would be a great way to remember those who will undoubtedly die commemorate our many... "adventures".
    Last edited by The Dark Fiddler; 2009-07-29 at 07:26 PM.
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.