Well, I'll anwser questions and stick another update in!

New Fields
Spoiler
Show

And now, we take to the skies!

I figured a fireteam in a quick deploying carrier would be a good idea, and so did the troopers that climbed aboard ; the aliens had never deployed a single air unit, and nor had any documented source mention one, so what better way to travel than by air?

I personally prefer Hovtank. And so does Zero by the look of it.

The new Blast cannon that was fit into the turret module of his Tank works like a charm, coring the pesky Sentries in a pair of shots, or simply devestating the plasma-weakened ones as caught by the base photographer who decided to catch a ride with me today. He decided to edit in the HUD as seen from the pilots' chair, hopefully he'll catch a ride with Zero next time. Wouldn't shut up about how we were all going to die when I jumped the cliff.

And honestly, whichever techy got ahold of my shipment before it was delievered to me, is going to learn why Plasma is an anti-armour weapon.
Especially after they shipped me a... ...tank shotgun.

On the plus side, with a bit of work and an angry order or two, we've moved back to the lower part of the corridor. And the next obstacle is in sight...

I'm playing on Medium, since I didn't want them to mess up anything while I was working on getting pictures.

And ; is that big enough for you Z?