Luther

"It looks like everyone is here. Right. So, again, here's our force disposition. Myself, Aloysius, and Carmen go after Lance. Marco, Xavier, Damara, and Satoshi go after Alicia. Hm. Change of plans. Damara goes with my group; the others can take care of themselves."

He sets the duffel bag on the table, withdrawing 8 communication devices.

"Everyone, please take one; I'm already wearing on. Viatrix, Eirine, you will need to keep your eyes and ears open. We're counting on you for emergency support and extraction."

He pauses for a moment, making sure everyone has understood so far.

"My team will be Team Alpha. Chain of command is as follows: Myself, Carmen, Damara, Aloysius. Team Beta chain of command is: Satoshi, Xavier, Marco. If at any time the current team lead asks for a team extraction, I need you to do so immediately, Viatrix. If they're calling for extraction, lives are in danger. If anyone is hurt badly enough, either call for your own extraction, or team lead will call for extraction. We want to rescue them, but if we all die in the process, no one has been helped. There will be no arguments. If team lead calls for extraction, it happens. Period. Moving on. We're going to be deposited right outside the walls. I'll bust us in through the walls. Teams Alpha and Beta split, head for their objectives. Viatrix has us on com and butterfly surveillance. Once your objective is achieved, she pulls the team in, objective is kept in her pocket dimension, that team joins the other. Once both objectives are retrieved, we pull back to Soul Society."

He looks around.

"Questions?"