Hey, cool new feats, man. Here's hoping the campaign I'm in lasts long enough to use some(read: all) of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimm_Blackleaf View Post
Sure Footing of the Stance Master [Epic]
You are a master when it comes to the footing of your stances, most particularly with a single discipline, allowing you to control the motions of them all at once.
Prerequisites: Blade Mediation (chosen discipline), Duel Stance Mastery, Martial Lore 15 ranks, 30 ranks in the discipline's associated skill, ability to use one 8th level stance of the chosen discipline
Benefit: When you take this feat, choose one martial discipline. Whenever you are in a stance of that particular martial discipline you are considered to be in all stances of that discipline that you know at once. This does not change the number of stances you know from any discipline and does not change how each individual stance functions, simply that they all function simultaneously. Similar abilities from stances do not stack, with the exception of extra damage.
Special: Once this feat is taken it cannot be taken again, signifying a character's lifetime mastery of a single martial discipline's stances.
1.I'm pretty sure you mean that, essentially, one's chosen discipline's stances are now treated as a single stance(thus, a player can still enter additional stances from other disciplines allowed from the prereq feat, or a class feature, correct?), but the feat doesn't explain how it interacts with previous feats/features. Perhaps some clarification?

2.Martial Lore 15 ranks? That's a joke. My L10 character is 4 skill points away, and I'm not even trying. If you're going to require it, I'd say at least make it an epic requirement, at 24 ranks.