Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
The closest you get is clerics unable to cast spells opposed to their alignment or their diety's, and that's brought out in the text describing their spellcasting ability. Other than that, I think there's a blurb somewhere about casting spells with an alignment descriptor is an act of that alignment, and it's likely to be ruled that the same applies to martial manuevers, since it's based on the descriptor. Anything other than that would be a houserule.
That's my point. Say you have a CE Warblade who grabs Aura of Chaos with a feat(or whatever, really), and then converts to a LG god, and joins an order of Crusaders. He goes epic in his fight against evil, an picks up this feat and chooses Devoted Spirit. In order for him to gain the benefit of this feat, he'd have to commit a chaotic act, which is silly.

I'd add something like:

"Whenever you use a swift action to initiate or change your stance, you may choose to enter into as many desired stances that you know from the selected discipline."

Instead of:

"Whenever you use a swift action to initiate or change your stance, you may choose to enter into all of the stances that you know from the selected discipline."