Ugh, I did not realise how many feats I already had, going through them ad weeding out the bad ones (there are a lot of bad ones - I wrote them when I was still pretty new the 3.5 ) is taking ages. Still, I'll post a list of them as soon as it's done! ^^

Thanks to everyone who posted so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Milskidasith View Post
Epic Tripping:

Prereq: Int 13, Combat Reflexes, Improved Trip.

Every time you make a trip attack, it deals the same damage as a normal attack. You may make all of your full attack attempts a trip attempt. You still gain AoOs for tripping an opponent as normal. Any AoO on an opponent attempting to stand up automatically trips them if it hits.

I think it needs to be worded a bit better, and it may make tripping overpowered, but it seems like a cool feat. Then again, making every attack a touch attack may be a bit much, but it is an epic feat.
Oh, I like it, it gives me ideas too. :3

I think I'd take out the bit about standing up letting you re-trip them though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Demented One View Post
I'm gonna go through and just convert a lot of Exalted charms into epic feat ideas....

There Is No Wind: Give ranged attacks unlimited range.

Arrow Storm Technique: Make a single ranged attack an area attack, to represent shooting off a giant cloud of arrows as one attack.

Knockout Blow: Upgrade stunning fist, automatically deal nonlethal damage to an enemy equal to its max hp for some cost.

Peony Blossom Attack: Negate iterative attack penalties.

Iron Whirlwind: Upgrade to Peony Blossom, gain additional iterative attacks.

Iron Raptor Technique: Male melee attacks at range.

Heavenly Guardian Defense: Expend an AoO to completely negate an attack.

Ready in Eight Directions Stance: Anyone who attacks you in melee provokes a counterattack–which doesn't require you to expend an AoO.

Joint-Wounding Attack: Attacks that deal a certain amount of damage impose penalties on enemies.

Observer-Deceiving Attack: Deny an enemy their Dex bonus to AC by paying some cost.

Tiger Warrior Training Technique: Upgrade Leadership, all followers gestalt their normal levels with Fighter levels.

Elusive Dream Defense: Negate a mind-affecting ability by paying some cost, become immune to anything that would repeat that influence for the scene.

Memory-Reweaving Discipline: Use bluff checks to mimic the modify memory spell.

Husband-Seducing Demon Dance: Use Performance checks to mimic charm spells.

Hypnotic Tongue Technique: Set a contingent trigger on a social roll, so that it only hits the target later.

Adamant Skin Technique: Gain damage reduction based on your Con score.

Craftsman Needs No Tools: Make Craft checks without the need for tools or workshops, and much faster.

Judge's Ear Technique: Always know when someone is lying to you, even by magic.

Harmonious Academic Methodology: Upgrade Leadership, all your followers gain gestalt levels in Magewright.

All-Encompassing Sorcerer's Sight: Gain permanent true seeing and greater arcane sight.

Graceful Crane Stance: Always succeed on Balance checks.

Mountain-Crossing Leap Technique: Use Jump checks to jump for miles, instead of feet.

Lightning Speed: Run at speeds of multiple miles per hour.

Spider-Foot Style: Permanent spider climb effect.

Unsurpassed Sense Discipline: Always succeed on Spot and Listen checks.

Surprise Awareness Method: Always keep Dex bonus to AC.

Seven Shadow Evasion: Attacks made with a BAB (including attack bonuses) lower than your Dex modifier automatically miss.

Flow Like Blood: Gain AC bonuses against iterative attacks made in a full attack.

Leaping Dodge Method: Spend an AoO to jump away when you get full attacked.

Flawlessly Impenetrable Disguise: Always succeed on Disguise checks.

Flawless Pickpocketing Technique: Always succeed on Sleight of Hand checks.

Lock-Opening Touch: Always succeed on Open Lock checks, no tools required.

Door-Evading Technique: Become ethereal.

Easily Overlooked Presence Method: Always succeed on Hide and Move Silently checks.

Vanishing from the Mind's Eye Method: Make retroactive Hide and Move Silently checks, to make people who've already noticed you forget you're there.

Flashing Thunderbolt Steed: Dramatically increase the speed of any mount the character rides.

Sometimes Horses Fly Approach: Any mount the character rides gains a fly speed.
Wow, loads of great ideas, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PId6 View Post
Is this allowing ToB? If so...

Epic Maneuver Recovery - At the start of your turn once per round, choose an expended maneuver and it's automatically recovered. Take this multiple times to recover more than one per round.

Epic Boost - You may use two boosts in one swift action three times per day. You may take this multiple times to use it 3 more times per day. (Swordsage ability adds to number of times per day.)

Epic Stance - You may gain the benefits of two stances at one time. This stacks with the warblade's Stance Mastery ability. You may take this multiple times. Each time adds an additional stance that you may use at one time. (Should probably restrict this to level 25+ and/or have some other epic feat restrictions.)

Intensify Maneuvers 1-5 - Double all beneficial numerical effects of maneuvers and stances of first, second, third, fourth, and fifth levels. If it deals damage, double the damage dealt. If it grants resistance, adds speed, heals HP, grants a penalty, or provides a bonus, double the effect. Only numbers beneficial to you are doubled; those that penalizes you are left as they are. You may take this multiple times; each time adds 100% of the original value to the numerical bonuses.

Intensify Maneuvers 6-9 - As Intensify Maneuvers 1-5, but applicable to all maneuvers of sixth, seventh, eighth, and ninth levels. Requires Intensify Maneuvers 1-5 as a prerequisite.

Searing Sands - While in a Desert Wind stance, you may ignore the fire resistance and fire immunity of enemies.

Guardian of Steel - While in a Devoted Spirit stance, you may double the size of your Steely Resolve delayed damage pool. In addition, whenever an ally within 30 ft of you take damage, you make take the damage instead into your delayed damage pool as long as you have room (or take as much damage as you have room for). Any negative effects of the attack besides damage still apply to the ally struck.

Impassive Mind - While in a Diamond Mind stance, you can always choose to take 20 on Concentration checks.

Iron Guard - While in an Iron Heart stance, you are never considered flat-footed and may use immediate actions even before your first turn.

Counter Strike - While in a Setting Sun stance, whenever you successfully use a Setting Sun counter against an enemy, you may immediately initiate a standard action Setting Sun strike against that enemy if they are within range of the strike,

Ephemeral Body - While in a Shadow Hand stance, you may become incorporeal or not as a free action.

Mountain Heights - While in a Stone Dragon stance, you no longer need to touch the earth to use Stone Dragon maneuvers.

Leaping Tiger - While in a Tiger Strike stance, on any turn in which you make a successful Jump check, all your attacks that turn automatically threaten critical hits.

Raven's Flight - While in a White Raven stance, every ally with a lower initiative count than you automatically have their initiative set to 1 below your own.
I'll have to look these over carefully, but they look really good!

Quote Originally Posted by Milskidasith View Post
Well, I'm not a CharOP wizard or anything, but Automatic Quicken 7-9 spell seems worth it even though it requires you to take the other automatic quicken spells. (Then again, automatically quickening spells level 1-3 isn't half bad, honestly, and automatically quickening 4-6 and 7-9 is just broken, and I'm sure there are ways to get the same effect by level 17 by just having the right combination of feats that makes Quicken Spell be a +0 spell). So requiring the previous ones as Prereqs is fine, though I'd consider making it 1-5 and 6-9 instead of 1-3 4-6 and 7-9.
Yeah, I threw the Epic Quicken feats out - no matter how many feats you spend, getting 9th level spells quickened for free is not right.

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
I think that there should be some extra action feats in epic somewhere.
You mean feats to let you take an extra swift action a turn? Something like that?