A wolfish grin comes to Tai's face as the other captain takes the glass, waiting for him to drink from it before refilling it in almost an instant. Sure it was damn good sake, but it was also strong enough that even seasoned drinkers would likely only drink a glass or two. Considering she asked for the information though, Tai pauses her own drinking to listen attentively to the opinion that Kiljaeran had on the various captains.

"Oi, I said all the captains. You forgot yourself, the Kido Corp guy, 11th, and myself. Don't leave anything out. I need good info for what I'm doin'. Oh, and the family. Need to know about them..and how they got a seat next to old man Satoshi." Tai demands, filling up a glass for herself and stabbing a finger towards Kiljaeran. She doesn't elaborate on just why she needed to know, especially considering her Division's duties, but what else could be expected? "Ah! And any...sore spots between divisions. Everyone has'em. I need to know those too."

For a drunk, she was getting rather specific about the information that she wanted and just expected Kiljaeran to give it to her. Then again, why not though? Tai downs her own glass of sake and eagerly refills it, settling back into her chair once more as she looks about. How often did people get a chance to see the spook-captain get smashed afterall? If this didn't liven up the party, she didn't know what would.