1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default Ultimate Kaos IV: We're Releasing On Time

Hello, Peasants. It is I, your much beloved Empress of Cheese, with an announcement to gladden your pathetic little lives. I have given the order for my minion, Uncle Festy, to organize another of his cute little games. They are so delightfully kaotic, you know.

Once you've finished kneeling before me in rapt adoration, you may want to read the introduction below and form an orderly queue to join the game.

==============================================

"Kaos Teleport!"
    Mustiado, Kaos cultist and master transmuter, appeared in the alleyway in a burst of custard. He breathed a sigh of relief. "I can't believe it's over. Years of planning, months of preparations, all to revive Festy, kill him again, and rip a stone from his chest. And I did it. Me! I got the Heart of Kaos!" He began cackling wildly. "Soon, we, the Kult of Kaos, will rule the multiverse! Ahahahahahah!!!!!"
    He paused for breath. "Well. Now, all that remains is to return to our headquarters." He pulled a small gem from his pocket. The stone seemed to be made of of shifting blobs of vibrant colors in every hue and tone, and even the stone itself seemed to shift and warp its shape. Mustiado raised the Heart of Kaos above his head, and cried, "KAOS TELEPORT!"
    A cloud of lilacs, sweeping Mustiado away to realms unknown, utterly failed to manifest itself.
    Mustiado paused. "I said, Kaos Teleport!"
    Nothing continued to happen.
    "What in the blazes…?" murmured Mustiado, his eyes drifting to the gemstone – and then widening in shock. The Heart of Kaos was leaking swirls of color into the air around it, which dispersed into mist.
    "No, not now. Of all the luck…" He shook his head. "Of course I had to teleport into a plane bereft of mana. Of course that means I can't access mana to cast a spell or even form a mana bond to the sphere. And of course that means that the vacuum of mana will be sapping the Heart's power each moment it remains here. Of booping course."
    He sat down heavily on the pavement. "And I have no idea what to do about it." He sighed, watching swirls of energy drift away from the stone. "Well, whatever happens next," he said, half-grinning, "it's going to be… Kaotic."

Welcome to Ultimate Kaos IV: Faster than a Speeding Grandmother! The direct sequel to the recently concluded (but not recently begun) Ultimate Kaos III, this epic narrative will contain a gripping plot, stunning surprises, genius-level humor, and a oh who am I kidding, it's just a silly Werewolf-style game where only I know the rules. Ahahahahah. Ahahahaha!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH –

*coughs*

Aaaaaanyways, this should be posted on the 30th (thanks, Happy! ), and game starts on the 3rd. Recruitment ends at 15 players, though I'll be glad to accept autolynch replacements.
    Oh, and expect lulz.
    Festy, out.

Player List
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Player|Role|Fate|Special
    1. Mustiado|???|killed night 5
    2. Wolfbane|Murska "Eyeball" Greenyham|lynched day 3
    3. Freshmeat
    4. Mordokai|???|killed night 5
    5. Happyturtle Deathslayer7|???|disappeared night 5
    6. Selrahc|???|abducted night 1
    7. Murska|The Demoman
    8. Recaiden|???|killed night 1
    9. The Fiery Tower|Mayor "Redeye" Salazar|lynched day 2
    10. Darkcomet|Lady Diamonda Octavo|abducted night 2|returned to life day 5, returned to death day 5
    11. Kyouhen|???|killed night 4|returned to life day 5, returned to death day 5
    12. The Bookworm
    13. Hyozo|The Sniper|lynched day 3
    14. billtodamax|Madame Esmerelda Octavo|killed night 3|returned to life day 5, returned to death day 5
    15. PirateMonk|???|killed night 4|returned to life day 5, returned to death day 5
    16. Jontom Xire|||added day 3
    17. Opeth_Freak|||added day 3
    18. Fin|||added day 3
    Happyturtle|The Empress of Cheese|killed night 2|returned to life day 5, returned to death day 5
    Uncle Festy|???|lynched day 1|resurrected night 2, gained command of Death day 5[/table]

Autolynch replacements:
    AL1: Jontom Xire
    AL2: Opeth Freak
    AL3: Fin

Last edited by happyturtle; 2009-09-30 at 09:14 PM.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs