I didn't realize the extent of a solar's 'I casually curb-stomp anything in my way' power, so now that I know: I'm not interested in reflecting that particular aspect of Exalted, at least initially. My players know nothing of Exalted, and they all like a challenging fight so they won't be disappointed with any difference between Exalted and Exalted: the D&D campaign.
Quote Originally Posted by Yuki_Akuma View Post
Most gods are not elites. Far from it. A Solar could beat up any god around his own power level, barring particularly strong charms or Solar Circle Sorcery. A circle of Solars is unlikely to have much trouble with any god they can conceivably at least hit.
Okay so maybe gods will be normal monsters. What would be elite? Fair folk? Elementals? Primordials?

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki_Akuma View Post
What do you plan on doing with social combat? Mass combat can be ignored, but social combat is quite important to the system.
Actually I already have a rough system for naval combat, and want to expand that to mass combat at some point. I'll probably deal with social combat with good ol' fashioned rp, and the occasional skill challenge when dealing with tedious challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by One Step Two
Their Niche exists at being subtle, solars summon the blinding powers of the sun, to draw a tangent:

A Solar will throw a dart from 2 miles away to slay a middling lord from his horseback. No-one can find him, no-one can trace him, but they know he was assassinated.

A Lunar will kill the same lord when he goes hunting, and is accidentally thrown from his horse, breaking his neck when startled by a lion. Of course, we dont know if the Lunar was the lion or the horse. Or the lunar could simply kill the lord, drink hs heart blood and take over the lords position to martial power in a far more advantageous manner, and cannot be dectected because of the nature of Lunar Shapeshifting.

How's that for a niche?
Okay, I'm officially sold on lunar awesomeness.