Hm. Thank you for the link...

>>DarkCloud (Disqualifiable)
Missing attacks, saves, and average hit points.

-But it has attacks. I clearly wrote Base Attack +4. and Full Attack +4. I do not see what was missing there?

-I did not realize that I needed to write average hp; that can sort of be implied by HD I would think- it's not something that needs to be written out. (That seems beyond nitpicky- average hp is just simply half of whatever hit dice I used. It is intuitive.) [Incidentally I just learned from your comment that average hit dice is used in monster stat blocks., so at least some benefit came out of this.]

-As for saves- yes, I missed that, bad oversight- If you are going to be a hardass then I understand why you disqualified me based on that.

But is that really something worth disqualifying for? It is three numbers, a good save, a bad save and a mediocre save.

It seems very extremely nitpicky- if people do not like the fact that I missed writing in the saves (one line- three numbers) they can just not vote for me. To be kicked out of the voting because I forgot one line of my creation seems asinine.

It is not as though I intentionally left out the numbers because I did not have time to calculate them. It's clearly something that was overlooked.

I suppose you will retort with if you let in a person who missed one category, the next time someone will complain that they were only missing two or three categories... but it's not as though I submitted this on the day of the deadline- I had my submission up 3 or 4 days before the deadline and no one mentioned saves were missing until 3 hours before closing-- not three days- not one day, but three hours.

I proofread my entry and did not see saves were missing (likely because I had the + signs in place.)

My Submission: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showp...6&postcount=22